THE SHOVEL KNIGHT IS GONNA DIG YOU A NEW ASSHOLE
like for monsters inc
reblog for mike wazowski
ignore for johnlock
So today was the last day of RTX 2014, and I just wanted to say thank you to Achievement Hunter, for everything they do.
Even though I wasn’t there, it was still amazing and I know I’m not the only one to think that :)
ryan’s slow descent into madness this let’s play was both hilarious and terrifying
edit: added the creeper pattern on gavin’s scarf + cap and jack’s glasses in strip 1-3
whenever i am giving my dog a belly rub and stop to do something and look back at her, she pulls this stupid face
How to take your wig from gross to great!
This isn’t a new method at all, but instead my results using this tutorial.
While the before shot is pretty terrible photo quality to begin with, you can see the wig is basically a ratty, gross-looking mess.
- Find a tank or bucket and empty a capful of fabric softener into it (more softener if your wig is longer).
- Add enough water to submerge the wig, and make sure to flip it inside out before you put it in the water. Swish it around to make sure it’s saturated, and then let it soak for a few days. I left mine is for a little over two days, but I would suggest leaving it in closer for the five days the original tutorial suggests.
- Lay the wig out on a towel to dry. I didn’t wash out the fabric softener, and when it was damp instead of dripping, I put it on a wig stand.
- After it’s completely dry, brush through it with a wig brush, or at least a brush with wire teeth. Plastic teeth will create static and no one wants that.
- If you need a wig brush, try checking out beauty stores. Failing that, you can usually find wire brushes at pet stores, and they work as well as any wig brush.
- Spray lightly with dry shampoo or sprinkle with talcum powder. Brush your wig again after a few minutes to help disperse the powder and keep your wig from looking chalky. You may experience a small amount of shedding during the brushing process, but it shouldn’t be anything too severe.
And there you have it!
I made a walkthrough of my process for drawing faceted stones! Judging by the timestamps from the screenshots I took, drawing this one stone took an hour and three minutes, although I know I went and checked tumblr a couple times while I was working, so let’s just call it an hour.
Now MISCELLANEOUS NOTES
- This walkthrough assumes you already know how to use layer masks, the clone stamp, and the lasso tool. There’s also one part where I didn’t label it, but I inverted the selection so I could keep my lines consistent. It’s in the third image.
- Unfortunately I can’t really help with colour choice and the actual colouring of the pinwheel shape that makes up the back facets, but you can kind of see that I tended to colour with lines that cut across the facets and and kept the outer parts of the facets darker. It would probably be best to find a reference to work from!
- This particular cut of stone is called the ‘brilliant’ cut.
- There’s actually a lot of internal reflection business that goes on in a stone, but I elected to ingore all of it since at a distance you can’t really tell anyway.
now GO FORTH AND DAZZLE YOUR FRIENDS WITH YOUR SPARKLE
View the fullsize tutorial on DA | The most handy hair structure tutorials are this video by Proko and thisblog post.These are useful for thinking about the direction hair locks flow with different styles: 1 2 3 4 5 | Painting Realistic Hair | Shading with gradients: 1 2 | Tutorials by me including: Gimp Brush Dynamics, Coloring Eyes and Coloring Method.
All example characters are fromThe Silver Eye webcomic!
So need this
I saw Slenderman standing at the end of the hallway, staring at me… But, it seems he just wanted to say heyBefrienderman
Animation Studios (Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney, DreamWorks, Pixar, LAIKA & Studio Ghibli)
I want to visit them, I want to work at them *————*
I’m Lu’s sister. I drew this Rin for a friend of mine. I’m posting this on her tumblr because she’s too lazy to sign out and let me sign in.
Lionsgate released some haunting teaser posters for the upcoming, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
THESE ARE SO INSANELY COOL THO.
I have been a cat owner my whole life and I literally never knew that tiger lilies and stargazers were also highly toxic to cats. Even drinking the water from the vase that lilies are in can kill the cat! I brought in a tiger lily from our yard today and just thought to look it up and found out (and of course removed the lily from our house as soon as I saw). How scary!
Other toxic flowers for cats:
- Amaryllis (Amaryllis sp.)
- Autumn Crocus (Colchicum autumnale)
- Azaleas and Rhododendrons (Rhododendron sp.)
- Castor Bean (Ricinus communis)
- Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum sp.)
- Cyclamen (Cyclamen sp.)
- English Ivy (Hedera helix)
- Kalanchoe (Kalanchoe sp.)
- Lilies (Lilium sp.)
- Marijuana (Cannabis sativa)
- Oleander (Nerium oleander)
- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum sp.)
- Pothos (Epipremnum aureum)
- Sago Palm (Cycas revoluta)
- Spanish thyme (Coleus ampoinicus)
- Tulip and Narcissus bulbs (Tulipa and Narcissus sp.)
- Yew (Taxus sp.)
Important info for cat friends!!!
Now you know